Monday, January 6, 2014

Obligatory New Year's Post

What I'm most excited for this year:

Another great year in a great house with a great dog and a host of great friends and family coming and going.  Here's to wassail!

Learning even more about coding and web development: currently taking a Udacity Mobile Web course online and a Python course through Girl Develop It (who are awesome) "irl".  I can never decide if using "irl" makes me sound like I'm stuck somewhere in ICQ circa 1998 or like I'm an awesome text-savvy social media user not a day over 25.  Hmmmm...

Ramping up career from intern/learner/networker/experimenter to full-time-employee/learner/networker/experimenter.  Hint, hint.

And in case you were wondering how long I would go with just "the girl the dog", I am finally being well-distracted from my increasing nerdiness on weekends by, you guessed, it, "the boyfriend"(!!!).  So that is one other, non-code-related item that turns out to make everything in this new year just that much brighter.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment